have a smile on the lips , the heart of who knows .

Today i have not in mood at all , urghh~ all of a sudden i just get emotional and cry is not necessarily bilateral . reminded of the first memories that i can not forget . but why ? why are memories that i can't forget ? memories that will make my heart bleed and hurt when i was remembering . * feel like moaning and crying hard into my heart ! T.T it will be remembered i used to be a ruthless self and not directly useful .  i do not care who i love with the right and let him go . But the rice has become porridge * ececee xD . it will not return at that time . Let the past is gone , it just became history in my life . Change is a great way for me to start a new life . yeahh ! ^^ 
I hope what i do is the best ! ;D 


Terima Kasih Daun Keladi